Paper Craft Crew Challenge #2 – Card Sketch
Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Challenges! We are now on week 2 of the Paper Craft Crew Challenges with a second Card Sketch. I’m so thrilled with the participation for our first week. Each time you participate "adds up" and may earn you an invitation to be a guest designer for a future challenge! How cool is that… Tomorrow I’ll have a feature post showcasing several of the cards that were submitted along with details on how you can become a guest designer on a future challenge!
Don’t forget… If you haven’t signed up for email updates yet, please do so now!
As the new Challenge Blog develops, there will be new challenges, blog candy and more. There will be a "Grand Kick-Off" for the new blog the end of October – I need to give myself time to get all my "thoughts & plans in order!"
The Paper Craft Crew is also on facebook and we would love to have you like us by clicking HERE!
So, stay tuned over the next couple of weeks and for now, please play along with this weeks challenge!
It’s time for another outstanding sketch from the Paper Craft Crew, so grab your stamps & supplies and play along!
Here is the challenge!
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week
- You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin’ Up! products used on your card but don’t let that stop you from participating.
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SQSC 51 or PCCC 2.
- If you’d like to be considered as one of our spotlight cards, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday 8 a.m. EST and link your post over to here too
Now, here’s what the Paper Craft Crew have come up with, using this week’s sketch…
You may click any of the photos to see a larger image, and you may also click the name under the photo to go to the designers blog for more information on their creation.
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!